Ask Reddit GM Erik Martin anything about Morgan Freeman. Also in today's Reddit Digest: Internet tricks and Ken Jeong.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/TheoryOfReddit explores the Reddit "hivemind." (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- "Hangover" and "Role Models" star Ken Jeong hosts AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Reddit admins take questions and complaints about the lackluster April 11 Morgan Freeman AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors list their favorite "Internet tricks." (r/AskReddit)
- Two redditors find each other—in a traffic jam near San Francisco. (r/bestof)
- When was it apparent that the United States was going to be a superpower? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/AskScience explains why nosebleeds do not hurt. (r/askscience)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video