Why was Morgan Freeman's Reddit AMA so terrible?
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/TheoryOfReddit explores the Reddit "hivemind." (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- "Hangover" and "Role Models" star Ken Jeong hosts AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Reddit admins take questions and complaints about the lackluster April 11 Morgan Freeman AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors list their favorite "Internet tricks." (r/AskReddit)
- Two redditors find each other—in a traffic jam near San Francisco. (r/bestof)
- When was it apparent that the United States was going to be a superpower? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/AskScience explains why nosebleeds do not hurt. (r/askscience)
This app will change the way you hear the world
A whole new world.
Dude made his own version of Kanye's new album because there is no Tidal in Japan
It's a stunning workaround.
Young women are unfollowing Hillary Clinton more than any other 2016 candidate
Who's losing the social media election?
Muslim woman sues California police who 'forcibly' removed her hijab
The lawsuit names the city of Long Beach, its police chief, as well as two officers.
FISC approved all 2015 surveillance requests but required more wiretap modifications
Some call the court a 'rubber stamp' for government spying. But is it taking a harder look at surveillance requests?
No Rate Regulation of Broadband Internet Act: Could this bill neuter net neutrality?
Critics say the FCC's powers are on the chopping block.
Australian businessman Craig Wright claims he is Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Australian businessman Craig Wright says he is Satoshi Nakamoto, the enigmatic creator of Bitcoin.
ThinkGeek's $10 T-shirt deal will extend laundry day a little longer
Save yourself from the swarming piles of clothing that will never fold itself.
The Munitio NINES earbuds bring outstanding sound quality to in-ear audio
Bigger isn’t always better when it comes to headphones.
Grab some Beats by Dre earbuds for 50 percent off
Beats by Dre headphones normally come with a fairly high price tag, but you can save $100 on this one-day deal.