Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An aspiring rapper shot his friend because he thought he had to make a human sacrifice to join the Illuminati.
- The largest Phish fan forum got a tip that multiple Game of Thrones actresses had porn pasts.
- Which type of lips are you? Liver lips? (Brought to you by 1960.)
- Lululemon withdraws sheer yoga pants. Its stock drops.
- Copenhagen is testing out legal street urination.
- Selena Gomez and David Letterman have both made Justin Bieber cry.
- Where will the characters of Girls be in 10 years?
- Ten non-basketball March Madness tournaments for 2013.
- Great public-speaking tips from subway bums.
Is this mobile keyboard technology—called Minuum, the "little keyboard for big fingers"—the future of mobile typing? It oughta be, because we can't all just mash the keyboard with our palms to obtain a special dialing wand.
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.8.0k
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.6.3k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.5.8k
How 5 'Teen Wolf' fan theories fared in the season 5 premiere
Watch your pack.
Internal problems plagued Copenhagen Wolves prior to leaks
Players approached Riot Games about the possibility taking the LCS spot away from the organization last year.206