OK, it's not so great after all. Also in today's Reddit Digest: Google Glass AMA, and r/Austin helps out a homeless redditor.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/music debates the false story of Justin Bieber getting arrested in Dubai. (r/music)
- What would happen if the mods of a default subreddit decided to close the sub? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditor ThisIsYourPenis, creator of r/circlejerk, hosts an AMA. (r/InternetAMA)
- A Google Glass tester hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/Austin arranges an impromptu meetup to help a recently homeless redditor. (r/bestof)
- Redditor in a r/WTF thread finds a bottle of pills, ingests one, and has not been heard from since. (r/defaultgems)
- r/AskHistorians helps a social studies teacher with a lesson plan on the Arab-Israeli conflict. (r/AskHistorians)
- Do you really have to stay away from doors and electronic devices during a thunderstorm? (r/AskScience)
- User Evilenglish, whose opened safe was mistaken for the safe last week, vanishes. (r/whatsinthisthing)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
'Zoolander 2' is really, really, ridiculously fun-looking
Justin Bieber , a genderfluid Benedict Cumberbatch , and, oh, yeah, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, are turning heads in the new trailer for Zoolander 2 as surely as Blue Steel first did in 2001.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video