Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/music debates the false story of Justin Bieber getting arrested in Dubai. (r/music)
- What would happen if the mods of a default subreddit decided to close the sub? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditor ThisIsYourPenis, creator of r/circlejerk, hosts an AMA. (r/InternetAMA)
- A Google Glass tester hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/Austin arranges an impromptu meetup to help a recently homeless redditor. (r/bestof)
- Redditor in a r/WTF thread finds a bottle of pills, ingests one, and has not been heard from since. (r/defaultgems)
- r/AskHistorians helps a social studies teacher with a lesson plan on the Arab-Israeli conflict. (r/AskHistorians)
- Do you really have to stay away from doors and electronic devices during a thunderstorm? (r/AskScience)
- User Evilenglish, whose opened safe was mistaken for the safe last week, vanishes. (r/whatsinthisthing)
This bed refuses to let you hit the snooze button
But will you ever be able to sleep again?
'Deadpool' finally gets an official teaser—just not the one you'd expect
Deadpool heard you liked teasers...
You wish you were as cool as the man who surfed on his dirt bike
The ocean is his highway.
Your brain is not ready for this Pokémon speedrun
What’s the quickest way to catch them all in Pokémon? Completely and utterly break the game.
Groundbreaking nonprofit for women in tech, the Ada Initiative, to shut down
Closure highlights the struggle with diversity nonprofits.
What it’s really like to visit a jail
Visitation scenes often serve as crucial plot points on 'OITNB,' but nothing can prepare you for that trip.
GoPro gives us the cat's-eye view of a laser pointer chase
This is what a cat sees when it's chasing a laser pointer.
Jon Stewart deconstructs Fox's breathless paranoia for what might be the last time
Fox News might not miss him, but we certainly will.
How to update LinkedIn without sending notifications
Make sure you don't attract any unwanted attention when you refresh your LinkedIn pages.
How Portals is forging connections in the most unlikely places
Part art installation and part social experiment, these gold shipping containers are wired and ready to recapture the random intimacy we’ve lost.
Connor Franta's new label focuses on music curated by digital influencers
Franta has already tested out the concept.
Hyperwalk is the latest in teen transportation
From Vine stars to the YouNow elite, Hyperwalks were everywhere in Anaheim.