The Great Justin Bieber Dubai Reddit Hoax
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/music debates the false story of Justin Bieber getting arrested in Dubai. (r/music)
- What would happen if the mods of a default subreddit decided to close the sub? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditor ThisIsYourPenis, creator of r/circlejerk, hosts an AMA. (r/InternetAMA)
- A Google Glass tester hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/Austin arranges an impromptu meetup to help a recently homeless redditor. (r/bestof)
- Redditor in a r/WTF thread finds a bottle of pills, ingests one, and has not been heard from since. (r/defaultgems)
- r/AskHistorians helps a social studies teacher with a lesson plan on the Arab-Israeli conflict. (r/AskHistorians)
- Do you really have to stay away from doors and electronic devices during a thunderstorm? (r/AskScience)
- User Evilenglish, whose opened safe was mistaken for the safe last week, vanishes. (r/whatsinthisthing)
Campus protests can go viral in no time–so can the backlash
College protests don't just take place in the quad anymore.
Uplift wants to educate the YouTube community about abuse
It starts out as an Internet fandom fairy tale.
The real origins of piecaken, the Internet's latest dessert craze
Piecaken is about to change Thanksgiving's dessert game. Again.
You should have used a lightsaber to carve your turkey
Now *this* is an action holiday.
Here's why Thanksgiving could actually be good for your health
The research says expressing gratitude makes you healthier.
Washington Redskins torn apart for annual Thanksgiving tweet
The replies on Twitter say it all.
Black Lives Matter storms Macy's ahead of Thanksgiving Day Parade
Just hours before the festivities, there was a protest on 34th Street.
4 of the best Thanksgiving movies you can stream
Stream before you stuff.
12 apps to make your Black Friday and Cyber Monday better than ever
If you're really planning on taking on these two juggernaut shopping events, best be prepared.
This iPhone case is like an origami VR headset
It's not just a figment of your imagination.
Facebook will now give all new parents four full months of paid leave
The improved policies will benefit new dads, same-sex couples.
Instagram will finally offer support for multiple accounts
Making social media management that much easier.
Here's what the world's largest radio telescope looks like right now
It's going to be huge.
Lizard Squad takes credit for PlayStation Network's temporary outage
PlayStation gamers experience another holiday attack.
You can buy the new Raspberry Pi Zero for just $5
It's a fraction of what Raspberry Pi's other models cost.
This new radio wave app visualizes the energy all around us
The world just got a lot more astonishing.