Highlights from Jose Canseco's bizarre AMA
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Redditors share information and opinions as the hunt for the Boston Marathon bombing suspects unfolds. (r/news)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses r/findbostonbombers and other subreddits that have popped up in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Dirty underwear, "Your Mom" jokes, and more fill an AMA hosted by baseball great Jose Canseco. (r/IAMA)
- Upon hearing that redditor katiexleigh had to spend money she was saving on emergency dental work, fellow redditor Asron87 donated an Xbox to her. (r/bestof)
- Some members of the r/libertarian subreddit plan to boycott r/politics until its mods step down or it is removed as a default subreddit. (r/SubredditDrama)
- r/AskHistorians details the gradual change of the American accent. (r/AskHistorians)
- Do different types of liquor have different effects? (r/AskScience)
The plight of Muslim Republicans in the Trump era
Muslim Republicans have worked decades for greater inclusion in the GOP. Now some are questioning their party’s future.
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
The KernelThe man who Kickstarted his way to 30 days in a haunted clown motel
Christopher Sebela thought even as a joke it was a terrible idea. His backers disagreed, to the tune of $10,666. Then things got really weird.Presented by The Kernel
Hillary Clinton fans are more aggressive online than Bernie Sanders voters, one poll shows
Maybe everyone just stop being jerks to everyone else. That would be nice.
Donald Trump is now the presumptive Republican presidential nominee
The field is down to just one person.
Privacy group calls on FBI Director James Comey to resign over his 'demonizing' stance on encryption
The letter accuses Comey of having 'lost touch with reality.'
U.S. Justice Department says North Carolina 'bathroom bill' violates Civil Rights Act
This could be the end of HB2.
Congress to begin review of FISA surveillance powers that expire in 2017
Will Congress rein in the NSA's ability to spy on Americans?
John Kasich ends 2016 presidential campaign
Another one bites the dust.
Does predictive policing actually work?
Predictive policing is everywhere.
'Gilmore Girls' fans can save 30 percent on the collector's set for one day only
You can watch it on Netflix, but you can't get this much bonus material.
Thank your mom for her great taste in music with this iHome speaker deal
We won't blame you if you pick one up for yourself too.
Beam yourself some scotch and save 15 percent on 'Star Trek' drinkware
Don't worry, 'Star Trek' fans, there's a deal for you too.