The baseball legend's AMA served as a nice break from all the organized chaos at r/findbostonbombers.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Redditors share information and opinions as the hunt for the Boston Marathon bombing suspects unfolds. (r/news)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses r/findbostonbombers and other subreddits that have popped up in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Dirty underwear, "Your Mom" jokes, and more fill an AMA hosted by baseball great Jose Canseco. (r/IAMA)
- Upon hearing that redditor katiexleigh had to spend money she was saving on emergency dental work, fellow redditor Asron87 donated an Xbox to her. (r/bestof)
- Some members of the r/libertarian subreddit plan to boycott r/politics until its mods step down or it is removed as a default subreddit. (r/SubredditDrama)
- r/AskHistorians details the gradual change of the American accent. (r/AskHistorians)
- Do different types of liquor have different effects? (r/AskScience)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video