Also in today's Reddit Digest: Explain eye boogers to me like I'm 5, and history's greatest revenge stories.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- What effect do the world's different time zones have on Reddit posts? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Reddit is immortalized as a re-imagining of "Hotel California." (r/defaultgems)
- Redditors discuss cinema's worst superheroes. (r/movies)
- Gov. Gary Johnson hosts his latest Reddit AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Are inner monologues real sounds? (r/AskScience)
- What are history's greatest stories of revenge? (r/AskHistorians)
- What, exactly, are "eye boogers"?" (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video