"The Golden Girls" tackles marriage equality
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Golden Girls nailed marriage equality back in 1991. See above.
- Parents in Park Slope are crusading against iPads in the library. Jordan Valinsky (remember him?) makes funny Brooklyn jokes.
- This minor league ballpark will install video games in its urinals. Call it "X-Stream." But actually call it that, because it's trademarked.
- Rick Ross, c'mon, man. You can't rap about drugging and raping a woman.
- USA Today wants you to have a happy Passover. On Vine.
- Some updates on Spotify's video service.
- Rush Limbaugh has some thoughtful musings on lesbians and substance abuse.
- This guy grew a mohawk and paints advertisements on it. This "real-life" branding won't do much for his klout score, though.
- This Duke Chronicle March Madness headline.
- That red marriage equality sign on your Facebook profile is completely useless, says Vice. (IS IT? DO YOU DISAGREE?)
- Actor turned country singer Jim Carrey has a country song about gun control.
FBI raids dental software researcher who discovered private patient data on public server
Justin Shafer reported a flaw in a company's system. Then the FBI came knocking.
Are men OK?: GoateeSaver edition
Don't pretend this isn't a beauty tool.
Save the world, save money on meds, and make your head explode with this week's best apps
Hero Emblems is already one of the best games on iOS.
New image upload feature on Reddit will allow for uncompressed photos and GIFs
This relationship just got awkward.
How to make your own on-demand geofilters for Snapchat
Impress everyone within a 200-feet radius.
MySpace may have been hacked and never told its users about it
This definitely isn't in anyone's top 8.
Facebook's ads will now follow you around the web
A small change will show Facebook ads to everyone.
14 baby accessories that automatically make you the cool aunt or uncle
Be a cool aunt or uncle, not a regular one.
6 giant lawn games to play at your next party
Like you, games have grown up too.
15 wonderfully nerdy wedding cake toppers
If you want wedding guests to geek out, these alternatives are super effective.