Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Golden Girls nailed marriage equality back in 1991. See above.
- Parents in Park Slope are crusading against iPads in the library. Jordan Valinsky (remember him?) makes funny Brooklyn jokes.
- This minor league ballpark will install video games in its urinals. Call it "X-Stream." But actually call it that, because it's trademarked.
- Rick Ross, c'mon, man. You can't rap about drugging and raping a woman.
- USA Today wants you to have a happy Passover. On Vine.
- Some updates on Spotify's video service.
- Rush Limbaugh has some thoughtful musings on lesbians and substance abuse.
- This guy grew a mohawk and paints advertisements on it. This "real-life" branding won't do much for his klout score, though.
- This Duke Chronicle March Madness headline.
- That red marriage equality sign on your Facebook profile is completely useless, says Vice. (IS IT? DO YOU DISAGREE?)
- Actor turned country singer Jim Carrey has a country song about gun control.
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.5.1k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.25k
Scientists created jumping robotic cheetahs because they've never seen a sci-fi movie
Well, we had a good run.13k
This horse is having the best birthday ever
His smile is one of a kind.
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!2.0k