Also in today's Reddit Digest: a wild Wil Wheaton appears.
- Is the answer to non-descriptive or over-personalized titles a bot? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Gillian Anderson skeptically looks for the truth in an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors create a story one word at a time. (r/defaultgems)
- Wil Wheaton personally responds to a disappointed convention fan. (r/bestof)
- Redditor finds a time capsule in his dorm room... which was placed there 12 years ago by another redditor. (r/bestof)
- r/AskHistorians discusses the cost of telegrams. (r/AskHistorians)
- r/AskScience explains why a lack of food will make you die. (r/AskScience)
- r/explainlikeimfive explains the recent IRS scandal. (r/movies)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
The most popular page in the FBI's Vault is an X-File
“Sorry, no smoking gun on UFOs.” Probably not the message the FBI thought they’d be making when they first published thousands of their old records online. But in last week’s public memo, they did just that.
From Our VICE Partners