It's an influential piece by the artist known as "Will."
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Inimitable musician Reggie Watts answers questions on Reddit as only he could.
- Meet Kim Jong-un’s irresponsible, Disney-obsessed older brother.
- Recapping the recaps of last night’s Mad Men premiere. Spoiler warning, of course!
- Ze Frank critiques a kid named Will’s groundbreaking work of art entitled “Monkey Farter.”
- So, this happened: Wolverine star Hugh Jackman with actual Wolverines.
- The most WTF thing on the Internet today: Brad Paisley and LL Cool J’s song “Accidental Racist.”
- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs would appreciate if you didn’t watch their shows through your smartphone screen.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
The science behind why we always miss what's under our noses
This week, Vanessa Hill of YouTube channel PBS BrainCraft explores the strange ways in which we can miss the gorilla in the room. Even when it’s right in front of you.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video