Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Inimitable musician Reggie Watts answers questions on Reddit as only he could.
- Meet Kim Jong-un’s irresponsible, Disney-obsessed older brother.
- Recapping the recaps of last night’s Mad Men premiere. Spoiler warning, of course!
- Ze Frank critiques a kid named Will’s groundbreaking work of art entitled “Monkey Farter.”
- So, this happened: Wolverine star Hugh Jackman with actual Wolverines.
- The most WTF thing on the Internet today: Brad Paisley and LL Cool J’s song “Accidental Racist.”
- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs would appreciate if you didn’t watch their shows through your smartphone screen.