Dotted Lines: Ze Frank critiques "Monkey Farter"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Inimitable musician Reggie Watts answers questions on Reddit as only he could.
- Meet Kim Jong-un’s irresponsible, Disney-obsessed older brother.
- Recapping the recaps of last night’s Mad Men premiere. Spoiler warning, of course!
- Ze Frank critiques a kid named Will’s groundbreaking work of art entitled “Monkey Farter.”
- So, this happened: Wolverine star Hugh Jackman with actual Wolverines.
- The most WTF thing on the Internet today: Brad Paisley and LL Cool J’s song “Accidental Racist.”
- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs would appreciate if you didn’t watch their shows through your smartphone screen.
The forest amidst the lights and billboards of Times Square
Forget the tree that grows in Brooklyn. This ecologist wants to plant a forest in Times Square.
Unlocking the real Hillary Clinton with Crystal's email-scanning algorithm
Apparently, she's primed to win arguments with Obama.
Ashley Madison's parent company secretly operated an escort website
Avid Life Media leased the escort website in 2013 through a shell company.
Google Chrome just got a lot better with memory-saving updates
Chrome might finally be gold again.
This coding tool is like spell-check, but for racism, sexism, and homophobia
Alex will let you know when your code is inappropriate.
Virtual reality may one day control your body, rather than the other way around
Tiny jolts of electricity can control your muscles.
Samsung and Apple will face off in court yet again
Samsung's going to pay.
Apple may debut a larger, stylus-based 'iPad Pro' next week
Is Apple ready to launch the long-rumored iPad Pro?
Panasonic is bringing back the classic Technics turntable
After a decade of hibernation, is it even possible to imagine how awesome this will be?
Here's what to expect from the iPhone 6s
The iPhone 6s is coming, and there's a lot to be excited about.
DOJ bans warrantless stingray cellphone surveillance by federal agents
The policies do not effect state and local police using the device.
Donald Trump signs legally meaningless GOP pledge not to run as an independent
'I will be totally pledging my allegiance to the Republican Party and the conservative principles for which it stands.'
Obama personally endorses Humans of New York's Iran photo series
'What an inspirational story.'
Getty claims copyright on Socially Awkward Penguin, forces site to pay $868
Well, this is awkward.
Hackers hit conservative think tank that slammed Obama for OPM hack
The group is trying to tamp down concerns over the data that hackers accessed.
President Obama gets 'spawned on' by a fish during historic Arctic trip
'He was happy to see me!'
PBS anchor's trash-talking tweet draws network ire
Backlash to Gwen Ifill proves just how sensitive Obama's Iran Deal is.