Who called, and what do they want back?
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Unlocking your cellphone becomes illegal in the U.S. tomorrow.
- A report from the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas: porn “fans” aren’t what they used to be.
- Read an interview with the artist behind the teddy bear meme that’s headed for the big screen.
- The presidential inauguration has officially been covered by Bad Lip Reading.
- What we learned from the Sigur Rós AMA on Reddit.
- TV called. It wants its humorous take on office life back:
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Designer behind that iconic '90s jazz cup pattern finally revealed
If you've ever gotten a fountain drink from a mall food court or at an amusement park, you probably recognize the design of two blue strokes wrapped around the cup—the wider strokes a lighter aqua blue, the skinnier ones a dark shade that borders on the side of purple.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video