Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Unlocking your cellphone becomes illegal in the U.S. tomorrow.
- A report from the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas: porn “fans” aren’t what they used to be.
- Read an interview with the artist behind the teddy bear meme that’s headed for the big screen.
- The presidential inauguration has officially been covered by Bad Lip Reading.
- What we learned from the Sigur Rós AMA on Reddit.
- TV called. It wants its humorous take on office life back:
'Deadpool' finally gets an official teaser—just not the one you'd expect
Deadpool heard you liked teasers...
Marijuana soon to be delivered by drones
San Francisco startup Trees wants couch-laden stoners to rejoice.
Lenny Kravitz's guitar solo was so sick his d**k ripped through his pants
It wants to flyyyyy awaaaaay.
The 'Deadpool' trailer is an expletive-laden delight
Feast your eyes.
Hillary Clinton's private email servers under FBI investigation
The bureau is not specifically Clinton for any wrongdoing, sources say.
Hillary Clinton blasts Jeb Bush on Twitter over Planned Parenthood
...And then Scott Walker chimed in.
#HomelessShaming isn’t just horrible—it’s also deadly
What Bill O'Reilly doesn't understand about the homeless.
Why Stan Lee is wrong about Superman v. Batman
Genius Stan Lee amazingly picks incorrect winner.
FDA approves world's first 3D-printed drug
The first printable pill.
How Portals is forging connections in the most unlikely places
Part art installation and part social experiment, these gold shipping containers are wired and ready to recapture the random intimacy we’ve lost.
Connor Franta's new label focuses on music curated by digital influencers
Franta has already tested out the concept.
Hyperwalk is the latest in teen transportation
From Vine stars to the YouNow elite, Hyperwalks were everywhere in Anaheim.