Who called, and what do they want back?
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Unlocking your cellphone becomes illegal in the U.S. tomorrow.
- A report from the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas: porn “fans” aren’t what they used to be.
- Read an interview with the artist behind the teddy bear meme that’s headed for the big screen.
- The presidential inauguration has officially been covered by Bad Lip Reading.
- What we learned from the Sigur Rós AMA on Reddit.
- TV called. It wants its humorous take on office life back:
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Zac Efron falls over doing 'Baywatch' run, becomes Internet's newest meme
Hapless pretty boy Zac Efron is set to costar in a film adaptation of Baywatch . He's pretty excited about bringing the quintessential '90s show to the big screen—so excited that he's posted several selfies of him after a slo-mo beach-running sequence on Instagram .
Gritty, depressed Bill Nye is the best new meme
Bill Nye has caught our attention once again, but not because of his brain. Redditors and Imgur users have turned The Science Guy into one of the grisliest, most machismo memes around. It all started with a National Geographic feature story called "Bill Nye's Global Meltdown," which showed Nye going through the five stages of climate change grief. There's denial, anger, bargaining, and then depression and isolation—and that's where one photo caught the attention of Reddit ...