Dotted Lines: Old people read Rob Delaney's tweets
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- It takes a maximum of 19 clicks to get from any website to any other. It’s like the Web’s Bacon Number.
- Check out the most awkward news interviews of all time.
- This is what wearing Google Glass is like.
- Jimmy Kimmel has some old folks read Twitter-famous comedian Rob Delaney’s tweets:
- C.G.P. Grey explains the exact process you need to follow to become the next pope.
- Selling new vinyl pressings of old, public-domain recordings turns out to raise some copyright issues.
- A band films an entire video using stock photo models. And that’s the least creepy part of it.
- Online dating ... as an 8-year-old.
The KernelHow Neeko Bonzini’s solar brands are transforming him
The artist uses sunlight and quartz to brand his clients, turning their bodies into works of art. In the process, he’s remaking himself and sending a message to his estranged daughter.Presented by The Kernel
This app will change the way you hear the world
A whole new world.
Dude made his own version of Kanye's new album because there is no Tidal in Japan
It's a stunning workaround.
Secure Data Act: The pro-encryption bill that Congress is ignoring
Neither chamber of Congress has moved the bill out of the committee stage.
'Friday Night Lights' star Taylor Kitsch endorses Uber and Lyft
Let's see if this move drives their message home.
Supreme Court approves rule change expanding FBI's hacking powers
But critics say it will make Americans less safe.
Top security experts say senators behind anti-encryption bill are 'woefully ignorant'
'It’s like apples and sporks.'
John Boehner thinks Ted Cruz is ‘Lucifer in the flesh'
What's the opposite of endorsement?
U.S. Navy gives its helicopter drones a $21.5 million Linux upgrade
Even war machines need software updates.
Bernie Sanders will lay off 'hundreds' of campaign workers
Sanders still plans to 'win as many delegates as we can.'
Get a free BB-8 pin from ThinkGeek and celebrate 'Star Wars' Day early
Every day is 'Star Wars' Day when you’re a 'Star Wars' fan.
The Keysmart holds your keys in half the space they’d normally take
Give your jeans a break from the cluttered key ring.
Amazon's one-day deals will take care of Mother's Day early
Amazon’s Gold Box Deals for Thursday are chock-full of ideas that will keep mom happy.