Comedian Rob Delaney and his tweets have hit the bigtime on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- It takes a maximum of 19 clicks to get from any website to any other. It’s like the Web’s Bacon Number.
- Check out the most awkward news interviews of all time.
- This is what wearing Google Glass is like.
- Jimmy Kimmel has some old folks read Twitter-famous comedian Rob Delaney’s tweets:
- C.G.P. Grey explains the exact process you need to follow to become the next pope.
- Selling new vinyl pressings of old, public-domain recordings turns out to raise some copyright issues.
- A band films an entire video using stock photo models. And that’s the least creepy part of it.
- Online dating ... as an 8-year-old.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Jimmy Kimmel's latest 'Mean Tweets' is meaner than ever
Twitter users’ insults to celebrities are the gift that keeps on giving. The old mantra of “never read the comments” still stands, but a handful of musicians are breaking that to participate in another one of Jimmy Kimmel’s “Mean Tweets” segments. This time around, the “mean” tweets are more of a punchline than an actual insult, making the celebrities burst out laughing.
From Our VICE Partners