Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- It takes a maximum of 19 clicks to get from any website to any other. It’s like the Web’s Bacon Number.
- Check out the most awkward news interviews of all time.
- This is what wearing Google Glass is like.
- Jimmy Kimmel has some old folks read Twitter-famous comedian Rob Delaney’s tweets:
- C.G.P. Grey explains the exact process you need to follow to become the next pope.
- Selling new vinyl pressings of old, public-domain recordings turns out to raise some copyright issues.
- A band films an entire video using stock photo models. And that’s the least creepy part of it.
- Online dating ... as an 8-year-old.