Dotted Lines: Old people read Rob Delaney's tweets
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- It takes a maximum of 19 clicks to get from any website to any other. It’s like the Web’s Bacon Number.
- Check out the most awkward news interviews of all time.
- This is what wearing Google Glass is like.
- Jimmy Kimmel has some old folks read Twitter-famous comedian Rob Delaney’s tweets:
- C.G.P. Grey explains the exact process you need to follow to become the next pope.
- Selling new vinyl pressings of old, public-domain recordings turns out to raise some copyright issues.
- A band films an entire video using stock photo models. And that’s the least creepy part of it.
- Online dating ... as an 8-year-old.
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.10k
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.9.6k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.6.7k
Facebook has a new logo for the first time in 10 years
It's just as simple as the one before it.
The true story of Ann Pragg, the esports writer who never existed
Ann Pragg was a rising star. Ann Pragg was a special esports talent. Ann Pragg wasn't real.641