Lance meets Radiohead. Plus: How did Nintendo's Duck Hunt gun work, anyway?
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- How did Nintendo’s Duck Hunt gun work?
- New York City crime in a nutshell: iPhone stolen and then restolen in the same day.
- Swedish cops raid a game of Call of Duty.
- The presidential inauguration has officially been covered by Bad Lip Reading.
- What we learned from the Sigur Rós AMA on Reddit.
- Lance Armstrong sings Radiohead’s “Creep,” with a digital assist from Matthijs Vlot.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.