Dotted Lines: An honest "Indiana Jones 4" trailer
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- 5 fictional companies owned by Microsoft.
- 10 YouTubers guaranteed to go viral in 2013.
- An Internet myth debunked: James Madison didn't really propose appointing a "secretary of beer."
- A teddy bear meme is making the leap from the Internet to the big screen.
- Ouch: The Cleveland Cavaliers introduce a “Manti Te’o Kiss Cam.”
- Screen Junkies give the “honest trailer” treatment to one of the worst big-budget duds of the past decade, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull:
- Watch the trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online, the multiplayer followup to Bethesda’s critically acclaimed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- 5 easy Instagram tips from a professional food photographer (because you know you need them).
- Skiing skill levels hilariously explained by the folks at I Love Charts.
The KernelThe strange and twisting case of r/A858, Reddit’s indecipherable Stonehenge
Five years ago, cryptic numbers began to appear in a little-trafficked subreddit. They seemed to be a code—one whose purpose, even today, remains a mystery.Presented by The Kernel
Are men OK?: Mantry edition
The food subscription service for MEN ONLY.
With Netflix's 'Lady Dynamite,' Maria Bamford climbs the Stairmaster of Life
With her new Netflix series, Bamford breaks down for the whole world to see.
Google just killed off its last really great tablet
The Nexus 9 is no more.
Police find credit-card skimmers in several Walmart self-checkout lanes
These lanes are like catnip for crooks who want to install skimmers.
GitHub reveals current diversity data, but still has a lot of work to do
The company finally releases diversity data.
Microsoft is reportedly building a Chromecast-like device for streaming games
Microsoft wants in on streaming.
How to manage multiple Twitter accounts
Keep track of all your Twitter personas without losing it.
Apple is reportedly building a home speaker with Siri built in
The competition grows.
What a self-made cyborg taught me about body hacking
Body hacking is here, and it's subtle.
Save big on pro studio headphones in Audio-Technica's one-day deal
Save big on headphones and gain big on sound.
14 inflatable accessories that will blow up your summer
Summer isn't really here until the pool floats come out.
This tiny drone is the sleekest, baddest quadcopter in the sky
The drone is dwarfed by its own controller, yet it flies with the stability of a drone three times the size.