Dotted Lines: An honest "Indiana Jones 4" trailer
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- 5 fictional companies owned by Microsoft.
- 10 YouTubers guaranteed to go viral in 2013.
- An Internet myth debunked: James Madison didn't really propose appointing a "secretary of beer."
- A teddy bear meme is making the leap from the Internet to the big screen.
- Ouch: The Cleveland Cavaliers introduce a “Manti Te’o Kiss Cam.”
- Screen Junkies give the “honest trailer” treatment to one of the worst big-budget duds of the past decade, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull:
- Watch the trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online, the multiplayer followup to Bethesda’s critically acclaimed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- 5 easy Instagram tips from a professional food photographer (because you know you need them).
- Skiing skill levels hilariously explained by the folks at I Love Charts.
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.11k
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.9.8k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.6.8k
Pressure on for Wildturtle as TSM complete KEITH acquisition
Now there's some real competition for the AD carry position.210