Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is even worse than you remembered.http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/193467/internet-myth-debunked-james-madisons-secretary-of-beer-appointment/
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- 5 fictional companies owned by Microsoft.
- 10 YouTubers guaranteed to go viral in 2013.
- An Internet myth debunked: James Madison didn't really propose appointing a "secretary of beer."
- A teddy bear meme is making the leap from the Internet to the big screen.
- Ouch: The Cleveland Cavaliers introduce a “Manti Te’o Kiss Cam.”
- Screen Junkies give the “honest trailer” treatment to one of the worst big-budget duds of the past decade, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull:
- Watch the trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online, the multiplayer followup to Bethesda’s critically acclaimed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- 5 easy Instagram tips from a professional food photographer (because you know you need them).
- Skiing skill levels hilariously explained by the folks at I Love Charts.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Deadpool narrated his own Honest Trailer, because of course he did
In perfect fourth-wall-breaking form, Deadpool wasn't about to let Screen Junkies release its new Honest Trailer for his own damn movie without him.
Honest Trailers blows up the massive Marvel hit 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
It's time to laugh with, and then at, Age of Ultron. The Ultron blooper reel and the Honest Trailer are both upon us, and the fanservice and snark, respectively, are predictably high.