Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is even worse than you remembered.http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/193467/internet-myth-debunked-james-madisons-secretary-of-beer-appointment/
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- 5 fictional companies owned by Microsoft.
- 10 YouTubers guaranteed to go viral in 2013.
- An Internet myth debunked: James Madison didn't really propose appointing a "secretary of beer."
- A teddy bear meme is making the leap from the Internet to the big screen.
- Ouch: The Cleveland Cavaliers introduce a “Manti Te’o Kiss Cam.”
- Screen Junkies give the “honest trailer” treatment to one of the worst big-budget duds of the past decade, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull:
- Watch the trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online, the multiplayer followup to Bethesda’s critically acclaimed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- 5 easy Instagram tips from a professional food photographer (because you know you need them).
- Skiing skill levels hilariously explained by the folks at I Love Charts.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Deadpool narrated his own Honest Trailer, because of course he did
In perfect fourth-wall-breaking form, Deadpool wasn't about to let Screen Junkies release its new Honest Trailer for his own damn movie without him.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video