Dotted Lines: Froggy Fresh's debut, "Same Old Kid"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- YouTube stars battle to retain creative control and still get paid.
- Google Trends is about two weeks ahead of the CDC when it comes to tracking this year’s exceptionally bad flu season.
- Speaking of Google Trends, it has also been able to track the rise and fall of programming languages.
- Weird but true: “A millionaire matchmaker tried to recruit me through LinkedIn.”
- The classic first-person shooter Doom 3: now with more Gangnam Style.
- LinkedIn now has more than 200 million users across 200 countries.
Above: YouTube rapper Froggy Fresh—formerly Krispy Kreme—releases his first track under his new name: “Same Old Kid.”
Texans are adopting dogs in droves to rescue them from flooded animal shelters
Now this is Southern hospitality.98k
How to play every classic video game on your phone
The best '80s and '90s consoles in the palm of your hand.22k
The problem with calling Tess Holliday the 'size 22 supermodel'
It's just numbers porn.10k
These 3D-printed Wolverine claws retract with a bionic sensor
Who needs mutant powers if you have a 3D printer?
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.9