Dotted Lines: Froggy Fresh's debut, "Same Old Kid"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- YouTube stars battle to retain creative control and still get paid.
- Google Trends is about two weeks ahead of the CDC when it comes to tracking this year’s exceptionally bad flu season.
- Speaking of Google Trends, it has also been able to track the rise and fall of programming languages.
- Weird but true: “A millionaire matchmaker tried to recruit me through LinkedIn.”
- The classic first-person shooter Doom 3: now with more Gangnam Style.
- LinkedIn now has more than 200 million users across 200 countries.
Above: YouTube rapper Froggy Fresh—formerly Krispy Kreme—releases his first track under his new name: “Same Old Kid.”
Homeless man plays best cover of Styx's 'Come Sail Away' you've ever heard
Are we sure this isn't really Dennis DeYoung?36k
Husky scarfs down pot-laced Rice Krispie treats, trips balls
It's both a funny and pitiful sight.9.9k
Kids reacting to the gay marriage decision is everything
We could all learn something from this video.5.9k
German magazine files criminal complaint after revealing NSA targeted reporters
Der Spiegel's government source was allegedly outed by a U.S. embassy official.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.29