The Force is 6 times as strong with this one.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Password cracking is now so easy, a self-described script kiddie can do it.
- There’s no crying in softball. College basketball, though? Different story.
- Science has figured out a way to cure earworms. Smell you later, “Call Me Maybe”!
- Here are all six Star Wars movies in one epic YouTube video. The catch is that they’re all playing at the same time:
- Former baseball star José Canseco wants to paint with President George W. Bush, if he can find him on Twitter first.
- How to buy a new computer if you are in the year 1993.
- My Little Pony fan artists get angry letters from someone claiming to be Twilight Sparkle’s fiancé. To recap, Twilight Sparkle is a fictional pony.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Netflix just brought back 'The Big Lebowski'
New shit has come to light, and no, it wasn’t an April Fools’ Day gag: U.S. Netflix users can once again stream The Big Lebowski, the Coen brothers’ 1998 slacker-noir cult comedy.
The Force is with this incredible 'Star Wars' Christmas light show
Star Wars fans, there's a new, holiday-themed holy site to add to your list of pilgrimage spots.