The Force is 6 times as strong with this one.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Password cracking is now so easy, a self-described script kiddie can do it.
- There’s no crying in softball. College basketball, though? Different story.
- Science has figured out a way to cure earworms. Smell you later, “Call Me Maybe”!
- Here are all six Star Wars movies in one epic YouTube video. The catch is that they’re all playing at the same time:
- Former baseball star José Canseco wants to paint with President George W. Bush, if he can find him on Twitter first.
- How to buy a new computer if you are in the year 1993.
- My Little Pony fan artists get angry letters from someone claiming to be Twilight Sparkle’s fiancé. To recap, Twilight Sparkle is a fictional pony.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Netflix just brought back 'The Big Lebowski'
New shit has come to light, and no, it wasn’t an April Fools’ Day gag: U.S. Netflix users can once again stream The Big Lebowski, the Coen brothers’ 1998 slacker-noir cult comedy.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video