Dotted Lines: All 6 "Star Wars" films, all at once
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Password cracking is now so easy, a self-described script kiddie can do it.
- There’s no crying in softball. College basketball, though? Different story.
- Science has figured out a way to cure earworms. Smell you later, “Call Me Maybe”!
- Here are all six Star Wars movies in one epic YouTube video. The catch is that they’re all playing at the same time:
- Former baseball star José Canseco wants to paint with President George W. Bush, if he can find him on Twitter first.
- How to buy a new computer if you are in the year 1993.
- My Little Pony fan artists get angry letters from someone claiming to be Twilight Sparkle’s fiancé. To recap, Twilight Sparkle is a fictional pony.
FBI raids dental software researcher who discovered private patient data on public server
Justin Shafer reported a flaw in a company's system. Then the FBI came knocking.
Are men OK?: GoateeSaver edition
Don't pretend this isn't a beauty tool.
Save the world, save money on meds, and make your head explode with this week's best apps
Hero Emblems is already one of the best games on iOS.
New image upload feature on Reddit will allow for uncompressed photos and GIFs
This relationship just got awkward.
How to make your own on-demand geofilters for Snapchat
Impress everyone within a 200-feet radius.
MySpace may have been hacked and never told its users about it
This definitely isn't in anyone's top 8.
Facebook's ads will now follow you around the web
A small change will show Facebook ads to everyone.
14 baby accessories that automatically make you the cool aunt or uncle
Be a cool aunt or uncle, not a regular one.
6 giant lawn games to play at your next party
Like you, games have grown up too.
15 wonderfully nerdy wedding cake toppers
If you want wedding guests to geek out, these alternatives are super effective.