Cory Booker, the Internet's favorite mayor, does an AMA
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- For St. Patrick's Day, Canadian redditor asks if anyone in r/ireland can visit the grave of his uncle in Dublin. Irish redditor obliges. (r/bestof)
- Do happier usernames receive more upvotes? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- On r/askreddit, an image is now officially not considered a valid answer to a question. (r/MetaHub)
- The Internet's favorite mayor, Cory Booker, hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- Director Danny Boyle hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- What will today's historians be criticized by future historians for? (r/AskHistorians)
- "What is an astronaut's day in space like?" asks an actual 5-year-old. (r/explainlikeimfive)
- Toothpaste can clean teeth, prevent plaque buildup, and... deodorize hands? (r/LifeProTips)
Online museum launches 'Art Lives' exhibit of artists lost to AIDS
On World AIDS Day, explore these artists whose lives were claimed too soon.
Everything we know about 'Game of Thrones' season 6
One thing is for certain: just how uncertain the next season will be.
Campus protests can go viral in no time–so can the backlash
College protests don't just take place in the quad anymore.
Planned Parenthood and the dangerous rhetoric of hate
Words can be a powerful tool to spread hatred and violence.
After the Planned Parenthood shooting, 'The Daily Show' defends white Christian men
Finally, someone is standing up for white, Christian men in America.
Planned Parenthood suspected shooter Robert Dear could face death penalty
The suspected shooter appeared in court via video link on Monday.
Planned Parenthood shooting victims identified by their families
A police officer, a Army veteran, and a mother of two were among those killed on Friday.
The real story behind this viral Planned Parenthood photo
Ambarie Schiefer had good reasons for giving the bird.
How attacking Planned Parenthood shames women into silence
Politicians are up in arms about viral videos. Here's what this is really about.
Why I tweeted about my abortion
#ShoutYourAbortion is full of important personal stories—including mine.
7 gifts for the selfie addict on your list
Buy your friends something they'll actually use.
Bill Gates and his rich friends want to save the world
Is the money of tech billionaires enough to stop climate change?
Three new, exclusive Snapchat filters will raise money for AIDS prevention
How tech companies are giving back on World AIDS Day.
There’s a scientific reason you shatter your phone’s screen
Phones have something in common with toast
The first secure online purchase wasn't pizza or pot, but it totally rocked
An evolution in online shopping.
Amazon shows off its Prime Air drone delivery tests in a futuristic new ad
Someday, your lightweight package could arrive at your doorstep in 30 minutes or less.
This billboard will display your racist Internet comments
What you say has consequences.