Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- For St. Patrick's Day, Canadian redditor asks if anyone in r/ireland can visit the grave of his uncle in Dublin. Irish redditor obliges. (r/bestof)
- Do happier usernames receive more upvotes? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- On r/askreddit, an image is now officially not considered a valid answer to a question. (r/MetaHub)
- The Internet's favorite mayor, Cory Booker, hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- Director Danny Boyle hosts an AMA. (r/iama)
- What will today's historians be criticized by future historians for? (r/AskHistorians)
- "What is an astronaut's day in space like?" asks an actual 5-year-old. (r/explainlikeimfive)
- Toothpaste can clean teeth, prevent plaque buildup, and... deodorize hands? (r/LifeProTips)
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.4.6k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.24k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.13k
Is all the crazy weather lately due to climate change?
Scientists are united. So why aren't we actively making the connection?
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!2.0k