The Carolina Panthers are about to crash a redditor's birthday
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Filmmaker Justin "The Viking" Wren, whose video documenting the freeing of slaves in the Congo went viral thanks to the power of Reddit, makes it to Jimmy Kimmel and The Today Show. He also makes it to r/iAMA. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors share the creepiest facts they know. (r/askreddit)
- In an AMA on r/panthers, a Carolina Panthers player agrees to appear at a redditor's birthday party during the off-season. (r/bestof)
- How does our solar system move through space? (r/AskScience)
- Using the power of Amazon, YouTube, and discount grocery stores, r/LifeProTips helps college students eat healthy for less than $30 per week. (r/LifeProTips)
- What simple things do the ladies of Reddit enjoy? (r/AskWomen)
- Why doesn't the price of car insurance drop the longer you're a good driver? (r/explainlikeimfive)
As elections approach, Iran cracks down on Internet activism with 'advanced' censorship tactics
Many popular censorship circumvention tools have seen a large drop in their connections from Iran.
How do you make Twitter take harassment seriously? Be an astronaut
One small step back for trolls.
New data suggests women write better code
There's a catch, of course.
AirBnB is offering you the chance to sleep inside a Van Gogh painting
And it’s only $10 a night!
Uber's class-action lawsuit settlement might give you a nice little payday
You might get some money back.
Changing your iPhone to one specific date will totally break it
It's no way to time travel.
Forget 4G LTE: AT&T is already working on 5G field testing
The insane wireless speeds are coming to Texas.
Behind the anonymous site collecting Amazon 'horror stories'
Behind a veil of anonymity, former and current employees are airing grievances online.
11 Valentine's Day episodes to add to your queue
'New Girl,' 'Parks and Rec'… Even 'Mad Men' delivers the feels.
We intercepted some highly inappropriate Valentine's Day cards
When you care enough to send the very best.
18 people who completely ruined Valentine's Day
Love's not for everyone.
How I fell in love over AOL Instant Messenger
On merging my online self with my IRL self.
Fascinating Valentine's Day map shows where gift searches are the most popular
How original is your gift idea? Check your state to find out.