The Carolina Panthers are about to crash a redditor's birthday
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Filmmaker Justin "The Viking" Wren, whose video documenting the freeing of slaves in the Congo went viral thanks to the power of Reddit, makes it to Jimmy Kimmel and The Today Show. He also makes it to r/iAMA. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors share the creepiest facts they know. (r/askreddit)
- In an AMA on r/panthers, a Carolina Panthers player agrees to appear at a redditor's birthday party during the off-season. (r/bestof)
- How does our solar system move through space? (r/AskScience)
- Using the power of Amazon, YouTube, and discount grocery stores, r/LifeProTips helps college students eat healthy for less than $30 per week. (r/LifeProTips)
- What simple things do the ladies of Reddit enjoy? (r/AskWomen)
- Why doesn't the price of car insurance drop the longer you're a good driver? (r/explainlikeimfive)
Campus protests can go viral in no time–so can the backlash
College protests don't just take place in the quad anymore.
Uplift wants to educate the YouTube community about abuse
It starts out as an Internet fandom fairy tale.
The real origins of piecaken, the Internet's latest dessert craze
Piecaken is about to change Thanksgiving's dessert game. Again.
You should have used a lightsaber to carve your turkey
Now *this* is an action holiday.
Here's why Thanksgiving could actually be good for your health
The research says expressing gratitude makes you healthier.
Washington Redskins torn apart for annual Thanksgiving tweet
The replies on Twitter say it all.
Black Lives Matter storms Macy's ahead of Thanksgiving Day Parade
Just hours before the festivities, there was a protest on 34th Street.
4 of the best Thanksgiving movies you can stream
Stream before you stuff.
12 apps to make your Black Friday and Cyber Monday better than ever
If you're really planning on taking on these two juggernaut shopping events, best be prepared.
This new radio wave app visualizes the energy all around us
The world just got a lot more astonishing.
This iPhone case is like an origami VR headset
It's not just a figment of your imagination.
Facebook will now give all new parents four full months of paid leave
The improved policies will benefit new dads, same-sex couples.
Instagram will finally offer support for multiple accounts
Making social media management that much easier.
Here's what the world's largest radio telescope looks like right now
It's going to be huge.
Lizard Squad takes credit for PlayStation Network's temporary outage
PlayStation gamers experience another holiday attack.
Amazon shows off its Prime Air drone delivery tests in a futuristic new ad
Someday, your lightweight package could arrive at your doorstep in 30 minutes or less.