Also in today's Reddit Digest: parody subreddits, movie flops, and drama in r/Australia.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses parody subreddits. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Justin Lee, who played Annyong on Arrested Development, says "hello" and hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- The song "Yesterday," performed by hip-hop collective Atmosphere, inspires a redditor to make peace with his father. (r/bestof)
- Drama erupts on r/Australia between a redditor and, uh, himself. (r/SubredditDrama)
- When did "traditional Italian" food become the norm in Italy? (r/AskHistorians)
- Do lights attached to dimmer switches use less electricity? (r/AskScience)
- How do movie flops get released? (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Netflix just brought back 'The Big Lebowski'
New shit has come to light, and no, it wasn’t an April Fools’ Day gag: U.S. Netflix users can once again stream The Big Lebowski, the Coen brothers’ 1998 slacker-noir cult comedy.
The Force is with this incredible 'Star Wars' Christmas light show
Star Wars fans, there's a new, holiday-themed holy site to add to your list of pilgrimage spots.