Arnold Schwarzenegger is our new favorite redditor. Also in today's Digest: Cheech and Chong, Morgan Freeman, and a broke high schooler on a Reddit-chaperoned date.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger unexpectedly pops into someone else's AMA to discuss his "pie diet," short guys, and old friends of his who had passed away. (r/IAMA)
- Morgan Freeman hosts an AMA but sadly does not answer questions verbally. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors list their favorite insults. (r/AskReddit)
- A 5-month-old picture of Cheech and Chong costumes gets a thumbs-up from Cheech and Chong. (r/bestof)
- Redditors help a broke high schooler acquire some nice clothing for a date. (r/bestof)
- So what happened to that redditor who confessed to a murder using Confession Bear? (r/defaultgems)
- Always pack the essentials when traveling: underwear, toothbrush, HDMI cable. (r/LifeProTips)
- How old is the moon? (r/askscience)
4chan wants Taylor Swift to perform at a school for the deaf
For the second time in the last two weeks, users of the 4chan imageboard have gamed a public online vote for the lulz.
From Our VICE Partners