Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger unexpectedly pops into someone else's AMA to discuss his "pie diet," short guys, and old friends of his who had passed away. (r/IAMA)
- Morgan Freeman hosts an AMA but sadly does not answer questions verbally. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors list their favorite insults. (r/AskReddit)
- A 5-month-old picture of Cheech and Chong costumes gets a thumbs-up from Cheech and Chong. (r/bestof)
- Redditors help a broke high schooler acquire some nice clothing for a date. (r/bestof)
- So what happened to that redditor who confessed to a murder using Confession Bear? (r/defaultgems)
- Always pack the essentials when traveling: underwear, toothbrush, HDMI cable. (r/LifeProTips)
- How old is the moon? (r/askscience)
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.12k
J.K. Rowling burned the Westboro Baptist Church so hard that it's not even funny
J.K. Rowling won't tolerate homophobes on Twitter.8.2k
Fisherman has the fight of his life with 552-pound goliath grouper
This is his white whale.5.6k
Why won't Obama bring Zayn back to One Direction?
A definitive timeline of the One Direction conspiracies.
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.23