Also in today's Reddit Digest: Reddit's breaking-news coverage, the best poster for the worst movie, and a stellar shot of the International Space Station.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/TheoryOfReddit uses r/Sandy to break down how Reddit covers breaking news. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditor's 103-year-old great-grandmother hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- How similar are the North and South Poles? (r/askscience)
- "I have a human claw. Ask me anything." Yes, he covers masturbation.
- Reddit is the apparent place to find new tourists, as far as the Prime Minister of Tuvalu is concerned. (r/bestof)
- r/AskHistorians breaks down the reasons behind the Kennedys' notoriety. (r/AskHistorians)
- What is the best poster for the worst movie? (r/movies)
- Price Trackers allow you to buy almost any product at its lowest possible price. (r/LifeProTips)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video