According to Google's all-knowing algorithms, James Franco is a criminal, Taylor Swift is Voldemort, and Amanda Bynes is some kind of chaotic, swirling blue vortex.
U.K.-based humor site Us Vs Them discovered that running a celebrity’s Twitter profile photo through Google Image Search’s "visually similar" feature doesn’t always produce the results you’d expect. They tested it out using pics of famous countrymen like Stephen Fry, Paul Daniels, and Jeremy Kyle.
The images they got back were hilarious, so we ran some of America's most beloved celebrities through the same search. Here’s what happened:
1)Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13)
2) Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8)
3) Bryan Cranston (@bryancranston)
4) Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)
5) Amanda Bynes (@amandabynes)
6) Conan O'Brien (@conanobrien)
7) James Franco (@jamesfrancotv)
8) Lady Gaga (@ladygaga)
9) Barack Obama (@barackobama)
10) Jack Dorsey (@jack)
11) Rob Delaney (@robdelaney)