Super Mario World theme, Smooth McGroove style
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Kanye and Kim debut their new product, er, child, North West.
- Corey Feldman is now correcting people on YouTube.
- James Franco is getting a reality show. There's no way this will end badly.
- Smooth McGroove, the man with the looks of a viking and the voice of an angel, covers the Super Mario World theme:
- Here are 15 pieces of seriously geeky cat gear.
- Avocado Ale is a thing now, and so are these other unusual beers. Enjoy your weekend!
'Deadpool' finally gets an official teaser—just not the one you'd expect
Deadpool heard you liked teasers...
Marijuana soon to be delivered by drones
San Francisco startup Trees wants couch-laden stoners to rejoice.
Lenny Kravitz's guitar solo was so sick his d**k ripped through his pants
It wants to flyyyyy awaaaaay.
The 'Deadpool' trailer is an expletive-laden delight
Feast your eyes.
Hillary Clinton's private email servers under FBI investigation
The bureau is not specifically Clinton for any wrongdoing, sources say.
Hillary Clinton blasts Jeb Bush on Twitter over Planned Parenthood
...And then Scott Walker chimed in.
#HomelessShaming isn’t just horrible—it’s also deadly
What Bill O'Reilly doesn't understand about the homeless.
Why Stan Lee is wrong about Superman v. Batman
Genius Stan Lee amazingly picks incorrect winner.
FDA approves world's first 3D-printed drug
The first printable pill.
How Portals is forging connections in the most unlikely places
Part art installation and part social experiment, these gold shipping containers are wired and ready to recapture the random intimacy we’ve lost.
Connor Franta's new label focuses on music curated by digital influencers
Franta has already tested out the concept.
Hyperwalk is the latest in teen transportation
From Vine stars to the YouNow elite, Hyperwalks were everywhere in Anaheim.