Construction workers disapprove of Miley's 'Wrecking Ball' video
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- In case you missed it, here’s a recap of Miley Cyrus’ appearance on SNL.
- And here’s the latest Miley/Sinéad mashup. (See also: Amanda Palmer’s live version).
- Wonder what construction workers think of Miley’s “Wrecking Ball” video? It’s not exactly the pinnacle of proper workplace safety precautions.
- In non-Miley news, here’s every piece of Banksy art you missed from the legendary street artist’s trip to New York over the weekend.
- Via Mental Floss: Relax with 5 inventions that enhance laziness.
- Breaking Bad’s cast gets the Simpsons treatment. (Does that mean the meth turns yellow?)
- The government shutdown hasn’t stopped DARPA from advancing this terrifying robot.
The KernelHow Neeko Bonzini’s solar brands are transforming him
The artist uses sunlight and quartz to brand his clients, turning their bodies into works of art. In the process, he’s remaking himself and sending a message to his estranged daughter.Presented by The Kernel
This app will change the way you hear the world
A whole new world.
Dude made his own version of Kanye's new album because there is no Tidal in Japan
It's a stunning workaround.
'Friday Night Lights' star Taylor Kitsch endorses Uber and Lyft
Let's see if this move drives their message home.
Supreme Court approves rule change expanding FBI's hacking powers
But critics say it will make Americans less safe.
Top security experts say senators behind anti-encryption bill are 'woefully ignorant'
'It’s like apples and sporks.'
John Boehner thinks Ted Cruz is ‘Lucifer in the flesh'
What's the opposite of endorsement?
U.S. Navy gives its helicopter drones a $21.5 million Linux upgrade
Even war machines need software updates.
Bernie Sanders will lay off 'hundreds' of campaign workers
Sanders still plans to 'win as many delegates as we can.'
Former Tor developer created malware for the FBI to hack Tor users
Operation Torpedo netted 19 convictions and counting and at least 25 de-anonymized individuals.
Get a free BB-8 pin from ThinkGeek and celebrate 'Star Wars' Day early
Every day is 'Star Wars' Day when you’re a 'Star Wars' fan.
The Keysmart holds your keys in half the space they’d normally take
Give your jeans a break from the cluttered key ring.
Amazon's one-day deals will take care of Mother's Day early
Amazon’s Gold Box Deals for Thursday are chock-full of ideas that will keep mom happy.