Israeli minister giggles for minutes after saying "penetration"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Must-read: If comedy has no problem with women, why is Lindy West getting so many rape threats?
- The guy behind the "Gay of Thrones" recaps gives you the freakin' Red Wedding.
- The letter Joss Whedon sent inviting his friends to be extras on Much Ado About Nothing.
- This is the perfect Pinterest post. Science proves it.
- The Onion's video tribute to The Internship, the biggest comedy of 2005, is excellent.
- NYC superheroes tackle hate crime.
- The weirdest plastic surgeries guys have ever had.
- Israel's education minister giggles for minutes after saying "penetration" in a speech. Just like we would.
Judge brings burglary suspect to tears after revealing a surprise about his past
This will give you the feels.4.4k
Why the first U.S. measles death in 12 years is such a big deal
It’s not just because it’s the first one in 12 years.3.5k
xPeke plans to retire after Worlds
One of the most iconic names in esports plans to hang up his mouse and keyboard in just a couple of months.3.4k
Is Reddit's relocation policy to blame for dismissals?
Reddit's expanding alumni page may not be the only sea change in store.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.29