Israeli minister giggles for minutes after saying "penetration"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Must-read: If comedy has no problem with women, why is Lindy West getting so many rape threats?
- The guy behind the "Gay of Thrones" recaps gives you the freakin' Red Wedding.
- The letter Joss Whedon sent inviting his friends to be extras on Much Ado About Nothing.
- This is the perfect Pinterest post. Science proves it.
- The Onion's video tribute to The Internship, the biggest comedy of 2005, is excellent.
- NYC superheroes tackle hate crime.
- The weirdest plastic surgeries guys have ever had.
- Israel's education minister giggles for minutes after saying "penetration" in a speech. Just like we would.
Man calls police to report bacon-eating cat
'We don't arrest cats.'
Investigation could lead to same-sex emoji ban in Russia
But a ban might not be that easy.
Bill Nye reads some of the mean, anti-science tweets he receives
People really want to tell him global warming is a farce.
Kevin Bacon and Jimmy Fallon reveal the real origins of a Beach Boys classic
It's probably going to make you hungry.
FBI investigating text messages that allege Jared Fogle paid for sex with 16-year-old
A former Subway franchisee complained, and the company did nothing.
How Portals is forging connections in the most unlikely places
Part art installation and part social experiment, these gold shipping containers are wired and ready to recapture the random intimacy we’ve lost.
Connor Franta's new label focuses on music curated by digital influencers
Franta has already tested out the concept.