Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What were portable computers like in 1987?
- Westboro Baptist Church member has an interview go awry when a naked man sits on him.
- Lana Del Rey covers Leonard Cohen's "Chelsea Hotel No. 2," and suddenly I have mad respect for Lana Del Rey.
- This vintage Pittsburgh Penguins car commercial is hilariously bad.
- A massive comet could hit Mars in 2014.
- How to actually get a job through LinkedIn.
- Four words: Bobcat Goldthwait defends hipsters.
- This Game of Thrones parody is called "How Khaleesi Got Her Dragons Back," and it costars Whoopi Goldberg.
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.11k
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.9.7k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.6.7k
The Amy Schumer PC backlash is here—and it's missing the point
It's about the importance of context.
The true story of Ann Pragg, the esports writer who never existed
Ann Pragg was a rising star. Ann Pragg was a special esports talent. Ann Pragg wasn't real.713