Daily Fluff: Puppy's home perm experiment goes awry
By Scott Friedstein, FluffPo Correspondent
Fritz the puppy had been preparing for weeks for his speaking engagement at the local Rotary Club. Even so, he still didn’t feel quite ready.
“There was something missing,” says Hank Fellows, a source close to the situation. “He needed the perfect hairstyle.”
With hours to spare, Fritz decided he only had one option: A home perm kit from 1987. Unfortunately, the results left much to be desired.
“It probably would have benefited him to read the instructions,” says Fellows. “He didn’t let the activator set before he washed it — big beginner’s mistake. It looked awful. He wasn’t happy at all.”
Fortunately, Fritz was able to reschedule the speech.
“He said he got food poisoning,” says Fellows. “Guess that worked for them.”
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.4.9k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.25k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.13k
Exclusive clip of 'Hannibal' season 3 shows us where he's been hiding
The life of a serial killer is a glamorous one.
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!2.0k