Throw McDonald's at Ariel Castro in the Charles Ramsey video game
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Yep, there's a Charles Ramsey video game and you can play it right here. Burger Bash lets you throw McDonald's hamburgers at tiny Ariel Castros. Programmers: Please stop capitalizing on gruesome tragedies to make novelty lulz.
- Remember when Daft Punk and Juliette Lewis starred in a 2001 Gap ad? We do.
- We looked, and yes, '90s Island is still the greatest '90s throwback book promo site of all time.
- How's the new Vampire Weekend, anyway?
- A GIF guide to using your phone in the theater so someone else doesn't throw it away.
- Awkward Black GIrl's Issa Rae is about to blow up.
- The Office guest star quiz.
- Gather 'round and let Gwyneth Paltrow school you on punk.
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.7.5k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.5.5k
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.4.3k
7 things to do with your extra 'leap second'
Don't waste it.
Internal problems plagued Copenhagen Wolves prior to leaks
Players approached Riot Games about the possibility taking the LCS spot away from the organization last year.203