Wouldn't you? Also: What is ricin? And an anonymous TV exec thinks the media should be grateful for CNN's misreporting.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What is ricin?
- An anonymous TV exec thinks the media should be grateful for CNN's misreporting.
- Also: A great chart about all the misreporting (same link).
- This helpful app keeps people from having sex with their cousins.
- This vintage MAD Magazine "Rejection Slip" story is kick-your-desk-over funny.
- Quitting your job with a cake is a bold move.
- Get ready for the sequel to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Feminist Louis C.K. comes out in some few recent sketches.
- Watch the New Zealand Parliament sing after legalizing same-sex marriage.
It's all right. I'm a little teary too.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
A female Lebanese news anchor was told to shut up—here's what she did instead
Rima Karaki is a Lebanese TV host who isn't afraid of a fight. Things got heated Monday when Karaki was interviewing Hani Al-Seba'i about the phenomenon of Christians joining Islamic groups like ISIS. Al-Seba’i is a Sunni scholar who fled to London after he was sentenced in an Egyptian court to 15 years in prison for being a part of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad. The United Nations considers the group to be an affiliate of al Qaeda.
Same-sex couple never expected this response to their wedding photos
Meredith Hendrix-Jackson’s parents refused to come to her wedding. Instead, her love-filled wedding photos brought sixty thousand Tumblr users to the afterparty.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video