Jnn13/Wikimedia Commons (CC-BY-SA)
When is Election Day? The answer: Tuesday, Nov. 8. You already knew that, of course, but what about everyone else?
Max Temkin, co-creator of the ribald party game Cards Against Humanity and founder of the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC The Nuisance Committee, teamed with programmer and former Code For America fellow Alex Soble to create an app that turns your Twitter handle into a daily countdown to the 2016 election.
That app is called Countdown Name.Now, all the social media marking thought leaders, white nationalist trolls, and porn-y spambots who follow you on Twitter will be subjected to regular reminders about the importance of voting.
However, you may want your own bespoke Election Day-themed Twitter name. If so, please feel free to select from the following list:
- Please God, Let It End
- This Election Is Hell
- I Need This To Be Over
- **Soft Weeping**
- **Loud Sobbing**
- **Uncontrollable Crying**
- You're Really Voting For Trump?
- You're Really Voting For Hillary?
- You're Really Voting For Johnson?
- You're Really Voting For Stein?
- You're Really Voting For McMullin?
- Wait, Who's McMullin
- An Independent GOP Candidate. Does He Matter?
- Kinda, He Might Win Utah
- The Whole State?
- Polls Show He's Close
- When's The Last Time That Happened?
- Wow, That's Nuts
- How You Doing These Days?
- Can't Complain. Alice?
- She's Good, Too
- You Two Wanna Come By My Place On Election Night, We're Making Stroganoff
- I Love Stroganoff
- It's The Best
- We're Totally There
- Bring A Bottle Of Red?
- Done And Done
- 7 days til election