Marvel at Stan Lee's super-studly 1939 yearbook photo
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Remember the boob-filled Robin Thicke video "Blurred Lines"? YouTube finally banned it. Here come the mirrors.
- "Romance Pants"—yes, they're called Romance Pants—dim the lights and turn up the stereo when they're unzipped.
- This couple turned a boring marriage proposal into a "Thrift Shop" parody.
- Meanwhile, in China, a drunk man dangled from power cables for 15 minutes.
- The dancing sea lion is actually a huge scientific breakthrough. Oh, and she's a she, you sexists.
- Here are some cool things you can do with a pet monkey like Bieber's.
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' eternal wizard, was a major studmuffin in 1939. Check out his high school yearbook photo.
See you tomorrow, Internets.
Are men OK?: GoateeSaver edition
Don't pretend this isn't a beauty tool.
The KernelThe strange and twisting case of r/A858, Reddit’s indecipherable Stonehenge
Five years ago, cryptic numbers began to appear in a little-trafficked subreddit. They seemed to be a code—one whose purpose, even today, remains a mystery.Presented by The Kernel
Are men OK?: Mantry edition
The food subscription service for MEN ONLY.
The hysterical joy of testing a human-sized roach trap on actual humans
Earth Chemical wanted to know if they could build a trap big enough to catch mutant roaches, so they tested it on people.
Google just killed off its last really great tablet
The Nexus 9 is no more.
Police find credit-card skimmers in several Walmart self-checkout lanes
These lanes are like catnip for crooks who want to install skimmers.
GitHub reveals current diversity data, but still has a lot of work to do
The company finally releases diversity data.
Microsoft is reportedly building a Chromecast-like device for streaming games
Microsoft wants in on streaming.
How to manage multiple Twitter accounts
Keep track of all your Twitter personas without losing it.
Apple is reportedly building a home speaker with Siri built in
The competition grows.
Save big on pro studio headphones in Audio-Technica's one-day deal
Save big on headphones and gain big on sound.
14 inflatable accessories that will blow up your summer
Summer isn't really here until the pool floats come out.
This tiny drone is the sleekest, baddest quadcopter in the sky
The drone is dwarfed by its own controller, yet it flies with the stability of a drone three times the size.