Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Remember the boob-filled Robin Thicke video "Blurred Lines"? YouTube finally banned it. Here come the mirrors.
- "Romance Pants"—yes, they're called Romance Pants—dim the lights and turn up the stereo when they're unzipped.
- This couple turned a boring marriage proposal into a "Thrift Shop" parody.
- Meanwhile, in China, a drunk man dangled from power cables for 15 minutes.
- The dancing sea lion is actually a huge scientific breakthrough. Oh, and she's a she, you sexists.
- Here are some cool things you can do with a pet monkey like Bieber's.
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' eternal wizard, was a major studmuffin in 1939. Check out his high school yearbook photo.
See you tomorrow, Internets.
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.10k
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.9.6k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.6.7k
R-rated 'Harry Potter' parody imagines an even worse life for Harry and friends
All about the Boy Who Lived In a Dark Crawlspace for the First Decade of His Life, What the Hell?
Envy run back to the top, stymie Ninjas
EnvyUs returned to the winner’s circle at Gfinity Masters.95