A romantic comedy, to be exact.
A single-serving Tumblr called RomCom 2012 is back after a four-month hiatus, churning out masterfully Photoshopped images of Romney in cheesy romantic comedy posters. Each poster, like that for “The Ugly Truth,” features a goofy looking Romney posing with a young starlet. Underneath each illustration is a typical movie poster catchphrase tweaked to poke fun at the former Massachusetts governor
Here are the five funniest posts from the last four months.
1) Knocked Up - "A billionaire and his friend from Missouri get a hard life lesson when they meet the rarest of women – a legitimate rape expecting mother."
2) Say Anything - "A straight-talking billionaire says exactly what a group of lined-pocket supporters want to hear, but what he doesn’t know is that the other 47% of the country is listening."
3) No Strings Attached - "An orator billionaire declares his love for country and promises to restore America’s promise without committing to any details."
4) It’s Complicated - "A foolish billionaire discovers that corporations are people too, but then he falls in love with one."
5) She’s Out Of My League - "A semi-likeable billionaire spends his fortune and his time chasing the one thing he can never have– the swing state female voter."
All image via RomCom 2012
Judge brings burglary suspect to tears after revealing a surprise about his past
This will give you the feels.4.4k
Why the first U.S. measles death in 12 years is such a big deal
It’s not just because it’s the first one in 12 years.3.6k
xPeke plans to retire after Worlds
One of the most iconic names in esports plans to hang up his mouse and keyboard in just a couple of months.3.4k
Is Reddit's relocation policy to blame for dismissals?
Reddit's expanding alumni page may not be the only sea change in store.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.29