Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Mitt Romney isn’t “hacking” Facebook, but he is gaining some unintentional likes due to a bug in the site’s mobile interface.
- Meet the average Twitter user: a young woman with an iPhone and 208 followers.
- Looper director Rion Johnson has created a downloadable commentary track that viewers can take to the theater with them.
- Need to close all those sketchy browser tabs quickly? A new extension called Panic Button can help.
- A teenage hacker going by “Pinkie Pie” earned a $60,000 prize from Google for exposing a vulnerability in its Chrome browser.
Above: Maru, the Internet’s most adored cat, is bored of his regular boxes, so he’s trying out a hot-pink cardboard car instead.