Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner audition for "Game of Thrones"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Before Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams were the Stark daughters on Game of Thrones, they were two young actresses who nailed an audition for an HBO fantasy pilot based on some George R.R. Martin books.
- Michigan point guard Spike Albrecht hollered at Kate Upton the way a college freshman writes on his crush's Facebook wall. Good job, good effort.
- LOOK AT THIS GIF. It's a perfect game of Snake.
- You'll do a double-take when you see Sexy Walter Jr., a.k.a. Breaking Bad's R.J. Mitte, in a photo shoot for Dark Beauty Magazine. Bret Easton Ellis, eat your heart out.
Image via Uproxx
- Adam Sandler wants to see Shaq's weewee.
- Florida Man drinks FourLoko and takes a dump in a Burger King parking lot.
- Buzzworthy: Free vibrators for San Franciscans who file before Tax Day.
- The New York Knicks could win 13 straight tonight.
- Amanda Bynes will smoke pot wherever she pleases, even Times Square, thankyouverymuch.
- Here's how to make your breakfast look like Captain America's shield.
Instagram is the Weight Watchers support group of the future
The company's social media presence is bigger than their members' weight loss.
After deadly U.S. airstrike, Dark Net drug dealer donates profits to Doctors Without Borders
'We're a net positive for society and the economy.'
A day in the life of Miss Pickle, Instagram's most cultured pup
She’s more than just a cute face. She’s a conduit into the insular world of contemporary art.
Facebook plans to beam Internet to Africa from space
It's the company's first satellite to connect the world.
A guide to Tinder's new swipe-up Super Like feature
Make it count.
After avalanche of criticism, CEO of Peeple tries to make it 'positive-only' app
Everyone hated the app before. No one will use it now.
Your guide to Twitter, Jack Dorsey, and the drama surrounding his return
Everyone is talking about Jack Dorsey today, and here's why
How Africa grew more than 200 local tech scenes
The rise of the machines.
LinkedIn will pay $13 million to settle suit over those annoying emails
Were you an unwitting LinkedIn spammer? Here's how to get your settlement money.
Track the sleep data of 5 people around the world with this website
Data lights up efforts of entrepreneurs around the world.
Edward Snowden says he's offered to go to prison 'many times'
He's just waiting for the U.S. government to call him back.
Tennessee county considering resolution asking God not to smite them for gay marriage rules
Resolution asks God to 'pass us by in His Coming Wrath.'
More than 70 human rights groups tell Facebook to change its 'real name' policy
The groups say Facebook's policy exposes users to danger and disrespects their identities.
Florida Senate candidate drank a goat's blood, used fascist symbol
And a history of advocating for eugenics. Did we mention that part?
Chatham House study: Nuclear power plants vulnerable to cyberattacks
'Many industrial control systems are insecure by design.'
Edward Snowden describes GCHQ's 'Smurf Suite' of phone surveillance tools
It would be foolish to assume that you were truly safe from determined government spies.
George Zimmerman denies he meant to retweet photo of Trayvon Martin's dead body
'To this date I have not, nor will I ever tweet any image of the Fultons or Martins.'