Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner audition for "Game of Thrones"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Before Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams were the Stark daughters on Game of Thrones, they were two young actresses who nailed an audition for an HBO fantasy pilot based on some George R.R. Martin books.
- Michigan point guard Spike Albrecht hollered at Kate Upton the way a college freshman writes on his crush's Facebook wall. Good job, good effort.
- LOOK AT THIS GIF. It's a perfect game of Snake.
- You'll do a double-take when you see Sexy Walter Jr., a.k.a. Breaking Bad's R.J. Mitte, in a photo shoot for Dark Beauty Magazine. Bret Easton Ellis, eat your heart out.
Image via Uproxx
- Adam Sandler wants to see Shaq's weewee.
- Florida Man drinks FourLoko and takes a dump in a Burger King parking lot.
- Buzzworthy: Free vibrators for San Franciscans who file before Tax Day.
- The New York Knicks could win 13 straight tonight.
- Amanda Bynes will smoke pot wherever she pleases, even Times Square, thankyouverymuch.
- Here's how to make your breakfast look like Captain America's shield.
If you like 'Doctor Who,' you should stream these 5 shows next
The dematerialization of Who came with very little warning, but there's hope.
Plastic surgery consultations are now just a smartphone swipe away
Apps are making cosmetic surgery more accessible than ever.
The KernelInside the Facebook group for people addicted to QVC
Even in the age of Amazon, the home shopping network has a loyal fandom.Presented by The Kernel
Eli Manning's sad reaction to Peyton's success is priceless
It was a moment ripe for memes.
Broncos defense and Peyton Manning outlast the Panthers in Super Bowl 50
If Peyton Manning retires, this was a blaze of glory.
I tried to use Twitter to get signed to the NFL
Put me in, @coach.
The British bloggers who are reinventing how the NFL coaches
ProFootballFocus.com: used by fans, media... and 19 NFL teams.
How a pair of microchips could transform football into an intricate dance of data
The NFL's technology arms race is about to begin.
Apple CEO Tim Cook tweeted a horrible, blurry photo and the Internet won't let him forget it
The Apple CEO's smartphone had a rough time capturing the moment.
The Internet hilariously mourns Twitter's planned changes with #RIPTwitter
At least they're being funny about it.
Microsoft's Chinese A.I. is already chatting with millions
Microsoft's chat A.I. in China is basically 'Her.'
Drones aren't allowed within 32 miles of the Super Bowl
You can't watch the big game from above.
Apple may soon accept busted iPhones for trade-in credit
Broke no more.
Nintendo has decided to cancel its work on a sleep sensor that nobody ever asked for
Nintendo puts sleep tracking plans to bed.
Poll shows Americans are scared of autonomous cars, and for no good reason
Autonomous cars are coming, whether we like it or not.