Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Before Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams were the Stark daughters on Game of Thrones, they were two young actresses who nailed an audition for an HBO fantasy pilot based on some George R.R. Martin books.
- Michigan point guard Spike Albrecht hollered at Kate Upton the way a college freshman writes on his crush's Facebook wall. Good job, good effort.
- LOOK AT THIS GIF. It's a perfect game of Snake.
- You'll do a double-take when you see Sexy Walter Jr., a.k.a. Breaking Bad's R.J. Mitte, in a photo shoot for Dark Beauty Magazine. Bret Easton Ellis, eat your heart out.
Image via Uproxx
- Adam Sandler wants to see Shaq's weewee.
- Florida Man drinks FourLoko and takes a dump in a Burger King parking lot.
- Buzzworthy: Free vibrators for San Franciscans who file before Tax Day.
- The New York Knicks could win 13 straight tonight.
- Amanda Bynes will smoke pot wherever she pleases, even Times Square, thankyouverymuch.
- Here's how to make your breakfast look like Captain America's shield.
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.5.1k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.25k
Scientists created jumping robotic cheetahs because they've never seen a sci-fi movie
Well, we had a good run.13k
This horse is having the best birthday ever
His smile is one of a kind.
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!2.0k