Garfunkel and Oates's new music video is about much more than virginity
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Digg Reader is now open. Keep refreshing your email.
- 12 words Noah Brand never wants to see on the Internet again. I'm throwing my support behind "Cheetos."
- Boozy lady hilariously ruins a wedding. (This is a viral ad for Heineken, right?)
- What can we learn from the One Direction movie?
- Chocolate peanut butter beer.
- Elderly robber busted after moving too slow with his getaway walker.
- Here's Edward Snowden riding a red panda (by @darth).
- Garfunkel and Oates are back! Watch their music video for "The Loophole," a catchy little ditty about fifth base, and virginity, and religion, and Catholic school, and the Bible, and shellfish, and lots more. (NSFW lyrics! Also some dry-humping.)
- And go ask Kate and Riki anything in their Reddit AMA.
The whole thing is worth it for Kate Micucci's sex face.
Screengrab via YouTube