Garfunkel and Oates's new music video is about much more than virginity
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Digg Reader is now open. Keep refreshing your email.
- 12 words Noah Brand never wants to see on the Internet again. I'm throwing my support behind "Cheetos."
- Boozy lady hilariously ruins a wedding. (This is a viral ad for Heineken, right?)
- What can we learn from the One Direction movie?
- Chocolate peanut butter beer.
- Elderly robber busted after moving too slow with his getaway walker.
- Here's Edward Snowden riding a red panda (by @darth).
- Garfunkel and Oates are back! Watch their music video for "The Loophole," a catchy little ditty about fifth base, and virginity, and religion, and Catholic school, and the Bible, and shellfish, and lots more. (NSFW lyrics! Also some dry-humping.)
- And go ask Kate and Riki anything in their Reddit AMA.
The whole thing is worth it for Kate Micucci's sex face.
Screengrab via YouTube
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.3.7k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.24k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.12k
Is all the crazy weather lately due to climate change?
Scientists are united. So why aren't we actively making the connection?
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!1.9k