Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- How a nonsensical math paper generated by a computer program was accepted for publication by a journal.
- Twitter announces its first-ever Fiction Festival.
- $20 for a Twitter client?! Why Tapbots had to jack up the price on Tweetbot for Mac.
- One dad has launched a campaign to get Lady Gaga and Madonna on stage together.
- Forbes asks, “Is Pheed the new Twitter?”
- How Facebook ruined online dating (and breaking up, too).
Above: Pioneering vlogger Ze Frank’s brilliant, hilarious notes on the second presidential debate.