Dotted Lines: Yoko Ono sings Katy Perry's "Firework"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Ashton Kutcher invites you to his “A-plus List.” What is it? We’ll apparently find out in 2013.
- Now available on Craigslist: Coffee processed via human feces. Mmm, tasty!
- Google explains what caused that Gmail and Google Apps outage yesterday morning.
- Good news for privacy: Britain reconsiders the so-called “Snoopers’ Charter.”
- Falcon Heene, the kid formerly known as “Balloon Boy” is now 9 years old ... and he’s in a metal band.
Above: Yoko Ono performs Katy Perry’s “Firework.” We think. It’s hard to tell without the words. And notes.