Dotted Lines: "Wakko Meets Skrillex"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Google+ has added an easter egg just to “fuck with” (their words) the Oatmeal’s Matt Inman.
- Adception: Google runs newspaper ad to promote Google Ads.
- eBay has instituted a ban on selling magic potions and psychic readings.
- Book-centric social networking site Goodreads has reached 10 million members.
- A district court in New York rules that your private Facebook page is admissible as evidence if one of your friends shows it to the cops.
- Olympic gymnast/Internet meme McKayla Maroney did “the face” on Letterman. Very impressive!
Above: Animaniacs’ Wakko meets Skrillex in this video by YouTuber xerograde.
Judge brings burglary suspect to tears after revealing a surprise about his past
This will give you the feels.4.6k
xPeke plans to retire after Worlds
One of the most iconic names in esports plans to hang up his mouse and keyboard in just a couple of months.3.7k
Why the first U.S. measles death in 12 years is such a big deal
It’s not just because it’s the first one in 12 years.3.6k
How one man turned nature into webcam-powered reality TV
Nature's own reality show.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.29