Dotted Lines: "Wakko Meets Skrillex"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Google+ has added an easter egg just to “fuck with” (their words) the Oatmeal’s Matt Inman.
- Adception: Google runs newspaper ad to promote Google Ads.
- eBay has instituted a ban on selling magic potions and psychic readings.
- Book-centric social networking site Goodreads has reached 10 million members.
- A district court in New York rules that your private Facebook page is admissible as evidence if one of your friends shows it to the cops.
- Olympic gymnast/Internet meme McKayla Maroney did “the face” on Letterman. Very impressive!
Above: Animaniacs’ Wakko meets Skrillex in this video by YouTuber xerograde.