Dotted Lines: "Tumblr: The Musical"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The U.S. government says it can freeze Megaupload’s assets even if the case against the file-sharing site and its top executives is dismissed.
- The Atlantic Wire asks, “What would a cyberwar really look like?”
- Google apparently failed to delete personal data its Street View vehicles inadvertently collected from people’s Wi-Fi hotspots, despite being ordered to do so back in 2010.
- That didn’t take long: Chick-fil-A defender and alleged sockpuppet “Abby Farle” is now a meme.
- The Black Hat hacker conference just wrapped up in Las Vegas, and the New York Times has the highlights.
- Heads up, FarmVille addicts: Zynga execs are currently under investigation for SEC violations after the company’s stock took a dip.
Above: Hank Green of Vlogbrothers presents “Tumblr: The Musical.”
The KernelHow Neeko Bonzini’s solar brands are transforming him
The artist uses sunlight and quartz to brand his clients, turning their bodies into works of art. In the process, he’s remaking himself and sending a message to his estranged daughter.Presented by The Kernel
This app will change the way you hear the world
A whole new world.
Dude made his own version of Kanye's new album because there is no Tidal in Japan
It's a stunning workaround.
Artist behind nude Donald Trump painting claims she was punched by a Trump supporter
'I think violence is disgusting', writes artist Illma Gore.
Ted Cruz attacks Trump over Mike Tyson endorsement in Sunday morning political show spree
Cruz attacked Trump while promoting his new running mate, Carly Fiorina.
Will Guantanamo become overrun with banana rats?
Going back to nature.
John Boehner teaches President Obama how to kick back in 'Couch Commander' video
'Yesterday I had a beer at 11:30 in the morning!'
Why was a New York dog walker on an ISIS hit list?
An everyday New Yorker finds out she's on the ISIS hit list.
9 'Game of Thrones' gifts to bestow upon your favorite Khaleesi
Show the Khaleesi in your life some gratitude.
These nerdy candles will delight your senses
Don't worry, the Red Wedding candle doesn't smell like what you think it does.
The EasilyDo app is like having a personal assistant in your phone
Your move, Siri.