Dotted Lines: 21,000 teddy bears fill a hockey rink
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Google launches a new Gmail app for iPhone and iPad.
- What do Wi-Fi signals actually look like?
- Hackers could be targeting your Instagram account.
- Karma: Wireless Internet that gets cheaper if you let other people use it.
- The 10 most horrible ways to get more Twitter followers.
- We’re all “creative”: How people in different countries describe themselves on LinkedIn.
Above: More than 21,000 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Calgary Hitmen junior hockey team’s annual Teddy Bear Toss. The bears were bagged up (with some help from the home team) and donated to kids in need.