Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- How did Anonymous hackers break into Syrian president Bashar Al-Assad’s email account? Well, his password was “1234” ...
- Are websites’ “email this article” forms a new tool for spammers?
- Pirate Bay cofounder Gottfrid Svartholm’s recent arrest has nothing to do with the Pirate Bay. He’s being charged with the 2010 hack of a Swedish corporation.
- In case you missed the biggest news in the tech blogosphere today, Apple is reportedly planning a service that will compete with popular music streaming site Pandora.
- Speaking of Apple, The Verge breaks down what’s scary and what’s not about the possibility that 1 million Apple device IDs were leaked by hacker group AntiSec.
Above: Hate terribly-designed food packaging? Jeff “Pleated-Jeans” Wysaski feels your pain, and he proves it in his latest video.