Dotted Lines: Parkour with a moving car
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Social media sites, reviewed by a 10th grader: “Tumblr is mostly middle schoolers. Especially hipsters. They just reblog stuff.”
- Blogger buys her teenage son an iPhone, but makes him sign off on 18 “commandments” about its use.
- The official list of words that should be “banished” in 2013 is out.
- Pakistan’s ban on YouTube was lifted for all of 3 minutes this weekend.
- Facebook scraps its New Year’s Eve messaging service due to privacy concerns.
- Zynga shuts down nearly a dozen games, including FishVille and Mafia Wars 2.
Above: Parkour and breakdancing on top of a moving car brings a whole new meaning to “ghost riding the whip.”
Texans are adopting dogs in droves to rescue them from flooded animal shelters
Now this is Southern hospitality.78k
This photo of an Army widow at her husband's grave reminds us what Memorial Day is all about
Laureen Lopez-Berry's husband Richard was killed by a car bomb in Afghanistan in 2012.39k
How to play every classic video game on your phone
The best '80s and '90s consoles in the palm of your hand.21k
This 'Bob's Burgers' writer will hate-watch 'Entourage' for charity
She's trying to raise a total of $10,000 for CureSearch.
Tiny bear cubs have the world's cutest wrestling match
Can. Not. Handle. This.8