Dotted Lines: Nick Offerman's "Slam Poem to Bacon"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Winklevoss twins, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s former legal nemeses, are launching a new social networking venture.
- Speaking of Zuck, recently-released instant message logs from his college days reveal that the original Facebook was a “souped-up” version of another website.
- The original smiley-face emoticon turns 30 today. :-D
- Video hosting site Vimeo adds a “tip jar” feature that could pay off for filmmakers.
- Is Twitter’s record of the past 6 years of the Internet in danger?
- Heads up, iPhone and iPad owners: The latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS 6, is now available.
Above: Nick Offerman (best known as Parks and Recreation manly man Ron Swanson) performs a slam poem about bacon for College Humor’s anti-malaria fundraiser, Malarious.
Homeless man plays best cover of Styx's 'Come Sail Away' you've ever heard
Are we sure this isn't really Dennis DeYoung?31k
Husky scarfs down pot-laced Rice Krispie treats, trips balls
It's both a funny and pitiful sight.5.8k
Kids reacting to the gay marriage decision is everything
We could all learn something from this video.5.3k
German magazine files criminal complaint after revealing NSA targeted reporters
Der Spiegel's government source was allegedly outed by a U.S. embassy official.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.28