Dotted Lines: Nick Offerman's "Slam Poem to Bacon"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Winklevoss twins, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s former legal nemeses, are launching a new social networking venture.
- Speaking of Zuck, recently-released instant message logs from his college days reveal that the original Facebook was a “souped-up” version of another website.
- The original smiley-face emoticon turns 30 today. :-D
- Video hosting site Vimeo adds a “tip jar” feature that could pay off for filmmakers.
- Is Twitter’s record of the past 6 years of the Internet in danger?
- Heads up, iPhone and iPad owners: The latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS 6, is now available.
Above: Nick Offerman (best known as Parks and Recreation manly man Ron Swanson) performs a slam poem about bacon for College Humor’s anti-malaria fundraiser, Malarious.
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.4.6k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.24k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.13k
Is all the crazy weather lately due to climate change?
Scientists are united. So why aren't we actively making the connection?
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!2.0k