Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The United Nations apologizes for a very serious Twitter typo.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation offers tips on creating anonymous email accounts.
- Wikileaks whistleblower Bradley Manning’s plea terms have reportedly been accepted.
- Time’s “Person of the Year” biography for the Higgs Boson, a long-sought-after particle, is riddled with factual errors.
- Two years after Roger Ebert declared that video games aren’t art, The Museum of Modern Art has opened—wait for it—a games exhibition.
Above: Freerunners Jason Paul, Shaun Wood, and Anan Anwar roam across Bangkok at night in LED suits, making them “Light-emitting Dudes.”