Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Twitter is reportedly planning to launch an in-house video hosting service.
- The defense team for George Zimmerman, who killed teenager Trayvon Martin, has subpoenaed Martin’s tweets.
- Rihanna surpasses Eminem as the most popular celebrity on Facebook.
- How much is your data worth to Google and Facebook?
- Streaming music service Pandora reveals how much money it has paid out to artists.
Above: Jest presents the most honest voting ad you’ll see this election season.