Dotted Lines: "Useful Dog Tricks 3"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Early adopter? A new site tells you exactly how early by letting you look up your member number on Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, and more.
- Apple plans to remove the YouTube app from its next mobile OS, iOS 6. Google is reportedly working on a replacement.
- Wait, NASA still uses Windows XP?
- A new “social protection” app from security firm McAfee blurs faces on Facebook.
- Popular private torrent tracker Demonoid goes down after a DDoS attack and a bust by local authorities.
- Iran plans to unplug some of its key ministries from the Internet, ostensibly to protect them from cyberattacks.
Above: Jesse the Jack Russell terrier, the hardest-working dog on YouTube, returns with round 3 of his “Useful Dog Tricks” series.
Kids reacting to the gay marriage decision is everything
We could all learn something from this video.6.2k
Judge brings burglary suspect to tears after revealing a surprise about his past
This will give you the feels.4.1k
Why the first U.S. measles death in 12 years is such a big deal
It’s not just because it’s the first one in 12 years.3.3k
7 sites to try during Reddit's meltdown
Downvoting Reddit? Try upvoting something else.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.29