Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Taliban accidentally reveals its entire PR mailing list by failing to use the BCC function on an email.
- The Internet petitions President Obama to nationalize the Twinkie industry.
- Google announces Ingress, an impressive new augmented reality role-playing game for Android devices.
- Facebook releases some of the data from its 2012 “I’m Voting” campaign.
- Justin Timberlake unveils the new Myspace, along with a very confusing explanation of what the site is supposed to be.
Above: CollegeHumor reveals what you already knew about HBO Go: Everyone’s sharing passwords.