Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Star Trek star and Facebook celebrity George Takei plans to take on Facebook’s PageRank algorithm in his upcoming book.
- British Prime Minister David Cameron is testing an iPad app for making important government decisions.
- It’s average food blogger versus Michelin-starred chef in knock-down, drag-out Twitter fight.
- How will HTML’s new “Picture” element change the web? Here’s a preview.
- And now, the 7 most ridiculous items you can get on eBay.
Above: Google invades your privacy in “Google Home View,” a parody by The Kloons.