Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The 25 worst passwords of 2012 have been revealed. New on the list this year: “welcome,” “ninja” and “jesus.”
- A widespread vulnerability that allows hackers to spoof email addresses from major companies was discovered by a mathematician who thought Google was just testing him.
- Is Twitter encouraging groupthink about political debates before they’re even over?
- Buzzfeed (with an assist from some licensed attorneys) explains how to remix things online without getting sued.
- An Internet cat study finds humans form opinions about cats based on the color of their fur.
Above: Edwards Landing Lights has created an enormous 8,500-light Halloween display synchronized to (what else?) “Gangnam Style.”