Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- R.I.P. Ping: Apple’s “social network for music” is being retired after failing to catch on with users.
- The man behind Twitter’s @invisibleobama reveals his true identity.
- The NYPD announces it has arrested 49 Brooklyn gang members after they boasted about murders on Facebook.
- Iceland plans a crackdown on porn sites and online gambling.
- Google can now quickly tell you the Bacon Number—as in “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon”—of any actor.
Above: The Screen Team, whose YouTube schtick is geeky music video parodies, present a Lord of the Rings-themed PSY spoof. You guessed it: Oppa is Gandalf Style!