Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Only one man has access to Facebook’s “dislike” button, and it’s likely to stay that way.
- A Texas high school student swallowed his phone’s memory card to avoid arrest for an alleged nude photo of another teenager.
- Despite “no hard evidence,” U.S. legislators report that major Chinese telecom Huawei Corporation, which has ties to the Chinese government, is a potential cybersecurity threat.
- Could Facebook reach 2 billion users by 2014?
- Despite a hoax message that is currently spreading on Facebook, the social network does not have plans to release a “pricing grid” and start charging subscription fees.
Above: Eclectic Method wants to tell you about the future.