Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- China’s YY.com may be the largest social networking site you’ve never heard of.
- PSY explains his “Gangnam Style” dance moves to CNN.
- LulzSec hacker turned informant Sabu has reportedly earned a sentencing delay by continuing to cooperate with authorities.
- Amazon launches an affordable new backup service called Glacier.
- These are the goofiest Julian Assange escape scenarios proposed by the media.
- Facebook’s Open Graph now allows you to tag friends in any Facebook-connected app.
Above: A parody PSA from K-LOL reveals the plight of hipster girls forced to work in “Sweatsy shops.” Won’t you donate to the Manic Pixie Dream Fund today?