Dotted Lines: "Etsy's Manic Pixie Dream Fund PSA"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- China’s YY.com may be the largest social networking site you’ve never heard of.
- PSY explains his “Gangnam Style” dance moves to CNN.
- LulzSec hacker turned informant Sabu has reportedly earned a sentencing delay by continuing to cooperate with authorities.
- Amazon launches an affordable new backup service called Glacier.
- These are the goofiest Julian Assange escape scenarios proposed by the media.
- Facebook’s Open Graph now allows you to tag friends in any Facebook-connected app.
Above: A parody PSA from K-LOL reveals the plight of hipster girls forced to work in “Sweatsy shops.” Won’t you donate to the Manic Pixie Dream Fund today?
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.19k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.10k
J.K. Rowling burned the Westboro Baptist Church so hard that it's not even funny
J.K. Rowling won't tolerate homophobes on Twitter.8.9k
Shaq plays Mortal Kombat X, does his thing
But which character did he pick?
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.26